GEMS Girls' Club
The mission of GEMS Girls' Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. The vision is to see girls around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others. Girls third through seventh grades are eligible for membership, and meet on the first and third Wednesday evenings of the month at 7 p.m. Check out our church calendar for more specific dates and times.
In GEMS, fun things happen:
• We participate in team building.
• We develop important life skills through badge activities.
• We learn how to apply the Bible to our lives.
• We make creative and fun crafts.
• We participate in service projects that make a difference in other's lives.
• We find answers to challenges that girls face today.